BloodyKnux.com
 

Go Back   BloodyKnux.com > > Freestyle
Forum Frontpage Register PickEm's FAQ Members List Calendar Casino vBookie Mark Forums Read

Freestyle
Random Discussion and specialty forums, keep it civilized.. SAT OCT 11TH

   

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2012, 05:02 PM   #1
OB Juan
OldTimeMod
 
OB Juan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 14,508
vCash: 30857876
Rep Power: 26 OB Juan has all the nude Frank Trigg pics on his desktopOB Juan has all the nude Frank Trigg pics on his desktopOB Juan has all the nude Frank Trigg pics on his desktopOB Juan has all the nude Frank Trigg pics on his desktopOB Juan has all the nude Frank Trigg pics on his desktopOB Juan has all the nude Frank Trigg pics on his desktopOB Juan has all the nude Frank Trigg pics on his desktopOB Juan has all the nude Frank Trigg pics on his desktopOB Juan has all the nude Frank Trigg pics on his desktopOB Juan has all the nude Frank Trigg pics on his desktopOB Juan has all the nude Frank Trigg pics on his desktop
Obama Issues Executive Order Declaring Peacetime Martial Law

http://johnconner1984.wordpress.com/...e-martial-law/

Can anybody explain to me what this actually means? I've seen a bunch of conservatives all riled up saying this foreign born Muslim is taking over everything en route to a dictatorship and how they're ready to get their guns and rebel. Others say he's just preparing for a stand off with Iran... others yet that he's preparing for the fall of the dollar (following the Euro) and that the Fed will be stealing up foreclosed homes. The most rational responses seem to be of the idea that this is simply an update to something that's been around for decades and never really been acted upon (most recently Clinton in '94). A little clarity would help.
OB Juan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:43 PM   #2
Doktor Sharpness
Emanentising the Eschaton
 
Doktor Sharpness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Heavenside
Posts: 14,678
vCash: 14979002
Rep Power: 50 Doktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party planner
Quote:
Originally Posted by OB Juan View Post
http://johnconner1984.wordpress.com/...e-martial-law/

Can anybody explain to me what this actually means? I've seen a bunch of conservatives all riled up saying this foreign born Muslim is taking over everything en route to a dictatorship and how they're ready to get their guns and rebel. Others say he's just preparing for a stand off with Iran... others yet that he's preparing for the fall of the dollar (following the Euro) and that the Fed will be stealing up foreclosed homes. The most rational responses seem to be of the idea that this is simply an update to something that's been around for decades and never really been acted upon (most recently Clinton in '94). A little clarity would help.
Bush updated it as well; mild tweaks, and the language that was changed is semi-redundant, as it is clarifying the ability for the CiC to do some things that weren't limited in the original EO... the thing drawing a lot of attention is that it was slipped in late Friday, which is typically done to "hide bad news." There's no real need for it to have been changed, either, so again, head scratch.

Truth of the matter is, it does grant frightening powers to the president, especially frightening in light of it being updated by a president that's already shown willingness to ignore or circumvent rules that ARE clearly spelled out. Coming on the tail of passing legislation against protesting, and the boneheads that he himself was backing and speaking on behalf of are starting to use the language of the Middle East protestors in their gatherings, and the further word of doubling and tripling down on debt, and all that... yeah, it's scary.

Could be overreaction, but the lack of transparency thus far, and the poor handling of the office and the nation have left little room for faith in the administration.

That said: don't worry about it; fill your tank and all that, buy some food, then just sit tight in your home... I don't want you guys all stocked up if the boss says to turn the hose on you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilroy View Post
If men aren't allowed to hug and snuggle in a competitive way the gays who do it for pure pleasure will take over the world!
Doktor Sharpness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #3
H
eckyl
 
H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ARIZOWNA
Posts: 31,193
vCash: 185
Rep Power: 50 H is a left wing RepublicanH is a left wing RepublicanH is a left wing RepublicanH is a left wing RepublicanH is a left wing RepublicanH is a left wing RepublicanH is a left wing RepublicanH is a left wing RepublicanH is a left wing RepublicanH is a left wing RepublicanH is a left wing Republican
yes, buy plenty of ammo, OBJ. im ready for war.
__________________
.





ᕦ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)ᕤ
"Dost thou even hoist, bro?"
H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:15 PM   #4
I, Colossus
 
I, Colossus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: TX
Posts: 5,163
vCash: 4446
Rep Power: 16 I, Colossus beat Sakuraba 3 times.I, Colossus beat Sakuraba 3 times.I, Colossus beat Sakuraba 3 times.I, Colossus beat Sakuraba 3 times.I, Colossus beat Sakuraba 3 times.I, Colossus beat Sakuraba 3 times.I, Colossus beat Sakuraba 3 times.I, Colossus beat Sakuraba 3 times.I, Colossus beat Sakuraba 3 times.I, Colossus beat Sakuraba 3 times.I, Colossus beat Sakuraba 3 times.
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/03/1...rab-or-update/

This breaks it down pretty well.

Curious no major news organizations seem to be saying anything about it
__________________
Stop the violence! Burn the flag! A life should never end over the color of a RAG!
I, Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:53 PM   #5
Doktor Sharpness
Emanentising the Eschaton
 
Doktor Sharpness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Heavenside
Posts: 14,678
vCash: 14979002
Rep Power: 50 Doktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party planner
Quote:
Originally Posted by I, Colossus View Post
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/03/1...rab-or-update/

This breaks it down pretty well.

Curious no major news organizations seem to be saying anything about it
I was actually going to post this just now after seeing it on Drudge; really does a great job of pointing out how it isn't inherently sinister, but how there are some strange choices made in the update.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilroy View Post
If men aren't allowed to hug and snuggle in a competitive way the gays who do it for pure pleasure will take over the world!
Doktor Sharpness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:49 PM   #6
DCBooks
Banned User
 
DCBooks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Manassas Park, VA
Posts: 28,526
vCash: 100001398
Rep Power: 50 DCBooks has more than 70000 reps and it is YOUR faultDCBooks has more than 70000 reps and it is YOUR faultDCBooks has more than 70000 reps and it is YOUR faultDCBooks has more than 70000 reps and it is YOUR faultDCBooks has more than 70000 reps and it is YOUR faultDCBooks has more than 70000 reps and it is YOUR faultDCBooks has more than 70000 reps and it is YOUR faultDCBooks has more than 70000 reps and it is YOUR faultDCBooks has more than 70000 reps and it is YOUR faultDCBooks has more than 70000 reps and it is YOUR faultDCBooks has more than 70000 reps and it is YOUR fault
This is a lot like the Protest rule. Probably nothing will come of it, but giving the power to do this shit gives license for abuse.

By the time the Supreme Court says you're rights have been violated, your ass has a revolving door installed.
__________________
If you could fight anyone who would you fight? Anyone?

I'd fight Shatner. William Shatner.
DCBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:00 PM   #7
Doktor Sharpness
Emanentising the Eschaton
 
Doktor Sharpness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Heavenside
Posts: 14,678
vCash: 14979002
Rep Power: 50 Doktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party plannerDoktor Sharpness is a lemon party planner
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCBooks View Post
This is a lot like the Protest rule. Probably nothing will come of it, but giving the power to do this shit gives license for abuse.

By the time the Supreme Court says you're rights have been violated, your ass has a revolving door installed.
This. The fact that Barry Husein in unlikely (I hope) to call this to lock down the country with crazy curfews and have protestors imprisoned and executed, the fact that the seeds are being sewn for this type of nightmare for this or future administrations to pull the trigger on are fucking ridiculous. Never thought I'd see the day.

That said, being a DoD/Big Government employee, this kind of Fascist lunacy should pan out okay for me and mine, right?

I, for one, welcome the reign of our Islamo-Fascist Overlords.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilroy View Post
If men aren't allowed to hug and snuggle in a competitive way the gays who do it for pure pleasure will take over the world!
Doktor Sharpness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:25 PM   #8
J. Walter Weatherman
Amputee
 
J. Walter Weatherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: California
Posts: 7,312
vCash: 4891
Rep Power: 24 J. Walter Weatherman could care less about you.J. Walter Weatherman could care less about you.J. Walter Weatherman could care less about you.J. Walter Weatherman could care less about you.J. Walter Weatherman could care less about you.J. Walter Weatherman could care less about you.J. Walter Weatherman could care less about you.J. Walter Weatherman could care less about you.J. Walter Weatherman could care less about you.J. Walter Weatherman could care less about you.J. Walter Weatherman could care less about you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktor Sharpness View Post
This. The fact that Barry Husein in unlikely (I hope) to call this to lock down the country with crazy curfews and have protestors imprisoned and executed, the fact that the seeds are being sewn for this type of nightmare for this or future administrations to pull the trigger on are fucking ridiculous. Never thought I'd see the day.

That said, being a DoD/Big Government employee, this kind of Fascist lunacy should pan out okay for me and mine, right?

I, for one, welcome the reign of our Chinese Overlords.
fixed
__________________
"And that's why you don't yell." - J. Walter Weatherman
J. Walter Weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
BloodyKnux, BloodyKnux.com 2005
vBulletin Hosting by GlobalGold