Titanium oxide TiO2 powder properties
The roble had hit a record low after the West imposed sweeping sanctions on Russia for its aggression in Ukraine. Russia's president recently ordered exports of Russian gas to "unfriendly" countries to be settled in robles. The speaker of Russia's upper house of parliament said Moscow was prepared and could shift supplies to markets such as Asia if Europe refused to buy Russian energy.
European countries, which pay mostly in euros, say Russia has no right to reset contracts. The G7 rejected Russia's demand and urged companies not to agree to pay in robles, saying most contracts stipulated payment in euros or dollars. Wholesale gas prices in Europe have risen further recently on concerns about potential supply disruptions.
The Kremlin spokesman said, "According to the March 31 deadline set by Russia's president, we are developing all payment methods to get a simple, understandable, and feasible system for relevant European and international buyers,"
The markets and prices of more commodities like the Titanium Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide Overview, Titanium Dioxide Applications, Titanium Dioxide Suppliers, Titanium Dioxide Price would be affected because of the volatile international political situations.
Overview of titanium dioxide TiO2 powder
Titanium dioxide TiO2 powder, also known as titanium dioxide, is an important inorganic chemical pigment whose main component is titanium dioxide. The production process of titanium dioxide has two process routes: sulfuric acid method and chloride method. Widely used in coatings, inks, paper, plastic rubber, chemical fiber, ceramics and other industries.
Titanium oxide TiO2 powder properties
Titanium dioxide, also known as titanium(IV) oxide or titanium dioxide, is a natural oxide of titanium with the chemical formula TiO2
Titanium dioxide is a white inorganic compound that has been used in many different products for about 100 years.
Titanium dioxide is non-toxic, non-reactive, and luminescent, safely improving the whiteness and brightness of many materials.
It is the whitest and brightest known pigment and has reflective properties; it also scatters and absorbs UV light.
Application of titanium oxide TiO2 powder
The most important applications of titanium oxide are paints, varnishes and paper and plastics, which account for around 80% of the world's titanium dioxide consumption. Other pigment applications, such as printing inks, fibers, rubber, cosmetics and food, account for another 8%. The remainder is used in other applications such as industrially pure titanium, glass and glass ceramics, electrical ceramics, metallic copper, catalysts, electrical conductors and chemical intermediates.
1. Titanium dioxide has become the most widely used white pigment due to its brightness and high refractive index.
2. Powdered titanium dioxide is also an effective sunscreen. It is used as a pigment to provide whiteness and opacity in products such as paints, coatings, plastics, paper, inks, food, pharmaceuticals (such as tablets and pills), and most toothpastes. In painting, it is often abbreviated to "lively white," "perfect white," "whitest white," or other similar terms.
3. Titanium dioxide is used as a colorant in the rubber industry, and also has the functions of reinforcement, anti-aging and filling.
4. Add titanium dioxide to white and colored rubber products, in the sun, it is resistant to sunlight, no cracking, no discoloration, high stretching ratio, and acid and alkali resistance.
5. Titanium dioxide for rubber is mainly used in automobile tires, rubber shoes, rubber floors, gloves, sports equipment, etc., generally anatase type.
6. In the production of automobile tires, a certain amount of rutile titanium dioxide products are often added to enhance the ability of anti-ozone and anti-ultraviolet rays.
7. Titanium dioxide is also widely used in cosmetics. Since titanium dioxide is non-toxic and far superior to lead white, almost all powdered titanium dioxide can replace lead and zinc white.
8. For permanent white, just add 5%-8% titanium dioxide powder to make the fragrance smoother, with strong adhesion, absorption and covering power.
9. Titanium dioxide in gouache and cold cream reduces greasiness and clarity.
10. Titanium dioxide is also used in many other fragrances, sunscreens, soaps, white soaps and toothpastes.
11. When deposited as a thin film, the refractive index and color of titanium dioxide make it an excellent reflective optical coating for dielectric mirrors.
12. Certain grades of modified titanium-based pigments are used in foam coatings, plastics, topcoats and cosmetics - the particles of these artificial pigments have two or more layers of different oxides (usually titanium dioxide, iron oxide or oxides) . aluminium), which can produce sparkling, iridescent and/or pearlescent effects.
13. Titanium dioxide is used as pigment, sunscreen and thickener in cosmetics and skin care products, and in sunscreen and anti-ultraviolet pigments.
14. As a sunscreen, it uses ultra-fine TiO2, which is known for its combination with ultra-fine zinc oxide. It is considered an effective sunscreen that reduces the incidence of sunburn and minimizes the effects associated with long-term use. Early photoaging, photocarcinogenic and immunosuppressive sun exposure. extra semester. Sometimes these UV protectants are used in sunscreens with iron oxide pigments to enhance protection from visible light.
The price of titanium oxide TiO2 powder
The price of titanium dioxide will change randomly with factors such as titanium dioxide production cost, transportation cost, international situation, exchange rate and market supply and demand. Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd aims to help various industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for titanium dioxide powder, please feel free to send for the latest titanium dioxide powder price.
Titanium oxide TiO2 powder suppliers
As a global supplier of titanium dioxide TiO2 powders, Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd. has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced technology and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (including oxides, carbides, nitrides, single metals, etc.), high-purity targets, functional ceramics, structural devices, and provides OEM services
|Technical Parameter of Titanium Oxide TiO2 powder：|
|Titanium Oxide Nanopowder (TiO2) COA -- %|
|Titanium Oxide TiO2 powder Properties|
|Other Names||Dioxotitanium, Titanium dioxide, Titania, Titanium(IV) dioxide, Titanic oxide, Titanium peroxide, Titanium oxide powder|
|Molecular Weight||79.9378 g/mol|
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Melting Point||1,843° C (3,349° F)|
|Solubility in water||N/A|
|Particle Size|| 5nm-50nm|
|Boling point||2,972° C (5,382° F)|
|Exact Mass||79.9378 g/mol|
|Monoisotopic Mass||79.937776 Da|
|Titanium Oxide TiO2 powder Health & Safety Information|
|Transport Information||NONH for all modes of transport|
U.S. oil prices surged about 10% to $105.14 a barrel. This is the highest level since 2014. The world benchmark Brent stock futures oil price soared by about 8% to $105.40 per barrel. The most direct rise in crude oil is inflation. The rise in oil prices means that people's food, clothing, housing, Titanium Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide Overview, Titanium Dioxide Applications, Titanium Dioxide Suppliers, Titanium Dioxide Price also fluctuates. If you want to know the Titanium Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide Overview, Titanium Dioxide Applications, Titanium Dioxide Suppliers, Titanium Dioxide Price, please feel free to contact us.