Boron nitride is a crystal made up of nitrogen atoms and also boron atoms. The crystal framework is divided right into hexagonal boron nitride (HBN), carefully stuffed hexagonal boron nitride (WBN) and cubic boron nitride.
The crystal framework of hexagonal boron nitride has a comparable graphite split structure, showing a loose, lubricating, moisture-absorbing, light and also other residential properties of white powder, so it is additionally called "white graphite". Theoretical thickness 2.27 g/cm3, certain gravity: 2.43, Mohr solidity = 2.
Hexagonal boron nitride has great electrical insulation, thermal conductivity, chemical security, no apparent melting point, 3000 ℃ in 0.1 MPA nitrogen, warmth resistance to 2000 ℃ in neutral decrease atmosphere, 2800 ℃ in nitrogen and argon, bad stability in oxygen environment, and temperature level below 1000 ℃. The growth coefficient of hexagonal boron nitride amounts that of quartz, however its thermal conductivity is 10 times that of quartz.
Hexagonal boron nitride does not dissolve cold water. When the water is boiled, it hydrolyses very slowly as well as creates a small amount of boric acid and also ammonia, which does not respond with weak acid as well as strong base at area temperature level. It is slightly soluble in hot acid as well as can just be disintegrated with liquified sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide.
Boron Nitride Residences
1. High heat resistance: sublimation at 3000 ℃, its toughness at 1800 ℃ is two times that at space temperature, air-cooled at 1500 ℃ to space temperature for loads of times, as well as does not soften at 2800 ℃ in inert gas.
2. High thermal conductivity: the hot-pressed items are the same as pure iron, and 33W/M. K has the highest thermal conductivity among ceramic products above 530C.
3, low thermal development coefficient: the development coefficient of 2 × & times; 10-6 is second only to quartz glass, which is the tiniest in porcelains, coupled with its high thermal conductivity, so the thermal shock resistance is great.
4. Exceptional electric homes: great insulation at heat, 1014 Ω& Omega;- cm,2000 at 25 ℃ and 103 Ω& Omega;- centimeters at 25 ℃. It is the best heat insulating product in porcelains, with breakdown voltage 3KV/MV, reduced dielectric loss 108HZ 2.5 × & times; 10-4, dielectric consistent 4, transparent to microwave and infrared.
5. Great deterioration resistance: it does not respond with basic metals (iron, copper, light weight aluminum, lead, and so on), rare earth metals, precious metals, semiconductor materials (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, liquified salts (crystal, fluoride, slag), inorganic acid and also antacid.
6. Reduced rubbing coefficient: U is 0.16, does not increase at heat, is extra resistant to heat than molybdenum disulfide as well as graphite, oxidation ambience can be consumed to 900C, vacuum cleaner can be utilized at 2000 ℃.
7. High purity good B is high: its pollutant content is much less than 10PPM, but B content is greater than 43.6%.
8. Machinability: its firmness is Morse 2, so it can be refined right into parts with high accuracy by basic machining techniques.
What is hexagonal boron nitride utilized in?
Hexagonal boron nitride can be used in the manufacture of TiB2/BN composite porcelains, advanced refractories and also superhard products, separation rings of horizontal continual rolling steel, high temperature resistant lubes and also high temperature coatings, as well as basic materials for the synthesis of cubic boron nitride.
1. Boron nitride is a mold and mildew launch agent for metal creating and also a lubricating substance for steel cable drawing.
2. Unique electrolysis and resistance products of boron nitride at heat.
3. Boron nitride appropriates for heat solid lubricants, extrusion antiwear additives, ceramic composite additives, refractories and also antioxidant additives, especially for molten metal Faustian occasions, warmth improvement ingredients and also heat immune insulation products.
4. Boron nitride is suitable for heat-sealed desiccant of transistor and also additive of polymer such as plastic resin.
5. Boron nitride products pushed into numerous forms can be used as heat, high stress, insulation and heat dissipation elements.
6. Boron nitride is a thermal shielding material in aerospace.
7. With the engagement of catalyst, cubic boron nitride can be changed right into cubic boron nitride as tough as ruby by heat and also high pressure treatment.
8. Boron nitride is the structural product of atomic reactor.
9. Boron nitride appropriates for the nozzles of airplane as well as rocket engines.
10. Boron nitride is an insulator of high voltage, high regularity electrical energy and plasma arc.
11. Boron nitride is a packaging product to avoid neutron radiation.
12. The superhard product made from boron nitride can be made into high-speed cutting tools and also drills for geological expedition and oil exploration.
13. Boron nitride is utilized in metallurgy for splitting up ring of continuous spreading steel, flow groove of amorphous iron, demoulding representative of continuous spreading light weight aluminum (numerous optical glass stripping agents).
14. Boron nitride is an evaporator for all type of capacitor film plating, picture tube plating, show plating.
15. Boron nitride is suitable for all sort of fresh-keeping aluminized bags and so forth.
16. Boron nitride is a variety of laser anti-counterfeiting aluminum plating, hallmark gilding materials, all kinds of cigarette tags, beer tags, product packaging boxes, cigarette boxes.
17. Boron nitride appropriates for cosmetics. Can be used for lipstick fillers, non-toxic as well as lubricating, however likewise glossy.
Boron Nitride Cost
The price is affected by numerous factors consisting of the supply as well as need out there, industry fads, financial task, market view, and unexpected occasions.
If you are looking for the current Boron Nitride powder cost, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Boron Nitride Provider
Modern Technology Co. Ltd. is a trusted BN maker and also BN provider with over 12-year-experience. We ship our products around the world.
If you are searching for top notch Boron Nitride powder, please feel free to contact us and also send an inquiry. (email@example.com)